Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2013

%$$$ Buy Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard


Save Product Available. Save Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard. Compare your Save price with best online store. Choose your best product Shopping online.

Review : Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard

Save Price Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard. Get around the merchant 's on the web searching and browse reviews. If you're trying to discover Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard with the most successful worth. This may be the most successful offers for you personally. Where you could find these item is by online searching stores? Read the review on Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard Now, it 's best value. consequently do not shed it.

Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard

Main Features : Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4I Standard

  • Funktionen für i-TTL- / D-TTL- / 3D-Blitzbetrieb
  • Synchronisation auf den 1. und 2. Verschlussvorhang, Manuelle Blitzbelichtungskorrektur bei TTL- oder Automatik-Blitzbetrieb, Automatisches Aufhellblitzen und Blitzbelichtungsreihen
  • Vertikaler -7°/+90° und horizontaler 270° Schwenkreflektor sowie Zweitreflektor
  • 26 - 105 mm Motorzoom und integrierte Weitwinkelstreuscheibe für 20 mm Ausleuchtung
  • Lieferumfang: Metz Blitzgerät 54 MZ 4 i Standard, Lichtreduzierfilter, Tasche, Standardfuß
  • Metz 54 MZ 4






    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen